Here is something to add to your Summer activity list!

MB and R

 

 
 
“THANKS FOR THE MAMMORIES” GOLF OUTING SCHEDULED FOR JULY 12, 2014

 

Proceeds will benefit the Northwest Ohio Affiliate of Susan G. Komen

 

 
WHO

 

Oregon, Ohio natives and University of Toledo grads Melissa Cogar and Jill Borkowski (both née Harris), raising money for the Northwest Ohio affiliate of Susan G. Komen

 

 WHAT

 

The fourth annual “Thanks for the Mammories” Golf Outing (and Putt Putt)

 

 
$85/golfer (there will be a men and women’s division)

 

·         Includes 18 holes with cart, range balls, prizes and lunch

 

·         Panera Bagels, Biggby Coffee and donuts at registration

 

·         Contests like pink marshmallow putting

 

 
$25/individual for Putt Putt

 

·         Includes 18 or 36 holes of Putt Putt and lunch

 

 
Golfers and Putt Putt players will meet-up for lunch and a silent auction that includes items like

 

·         BGSU football tickets

 

·         Cleveland Indians lower box tickets and the chance to watch batting practice from the field

 

·         KitchenAid stand mixer in pink

 

·         Maumee Bay State Park:  golf and an overnight stay

 

·         Mudhens tickets

 

·         University of Toledo football tickets

 

·         Cincinnati Reds tickets with a one night stay at the Westin Cincinnati

 

·         Walt Disney World tickets and a two night stay at the Holiday Inn Main Gate East

 

 
WHEN

 

Saturday, July 12, 2014

 

Golf:  7 am – registration opens, 8 am – shotgun start with scramble format

 

Putt Putt:  10 am

 

WHERE

 

Bedford Hills Golf Club

 

6400 Jackman Road

 

Temperance MI 48182

 

WHY

 

To raise funds for the Northwest Ohio affiliate of Susan G. Komen and help the organization fulfill its promise to save lives and end breast cancer forever by empowering people, ensuring quality care for all and energizing science to find the cures.  75 percent of all money raised by the Northwest Ohio affiliate stays local to provide breast cancer health screening and treatment programs in its 24 county service area (23 counties in Ohio and Monroe County in Michigan); the remaining 25 percent goes to Komen’s National Research Fund to find cures.