Just in time for the end of the work week, here are some stats you probably always suspected!
MB and R
WORKING WORLD: Your Boss Is Happier Than You
Well here's a shocker: According to a Pew Research study, bosses are happier than workers with their work life, family life, and financial situation.
The people on top of the work chain are also more likely than non-management types to say they are paid well for what they do and are not looking for a new job.
- 69% of bosses were happy in their current job, compared with 48% of workers.
- 40% of bosses were satisfied with their financial situation, compared with 28% of workers.
- 62% of bosses said they got paid fairly for what they do, compared with 54 percent of workers.
- 12% of bosses said they were looking for a new job, compared to 23% of workers.
- 83% of bosses were very satisfied with their family life, compared with 74% of workers. (Today.com)