Dressing up for Halloween with your group of besties is a lot more fun than going solo, you just need the right costumes for your squad. Since you’re all stylish women, show off your chic in one of these coordinated group costumes.
- “Clueless” - Get out your knee socks, button downs, and sweater vests to recreate the schoolgirl style from this ‘90s movie.
- The Supermodel Squad - You can really get your glam on when dressing up as today’s It girls: Gigi, Bella, Kendall, and Or go old-school and strike a pose as ‘90s supermodels: Cindy Crawford, Naomi Campbell, Claudia Schiffer, and Helena Christensen.
- “Mean Girls” - You’ll need lots of pink and don’t forget Cady’s oversized polo.
- The Bad Blood gang - Bust out your black leather to be Taylor Swiftand her fierce squad from the video.
- “Orange Is The New Black” - Piper will need some orange scrubs, Red needs a chef’s coat, and the rest of the gang can go in slouchy khaki outfits.
- “Sex and the City” - Your Charlotte needs a sophisticated, tailored dress, Carrie can pull off anything, Miranda in something preppy, and Samantha always goes for sexy and bold.
- “Girls” - Between free-spirited Jessa, quirky Shosh and Hanna, and don’t forget Marnie, you and your girls can easily pull off being these “Girls” for Halloween.
- Spice Girls - Recreate the iconic girl group by dressing your Posh in a little black dress, Ginger in something patriotic, Scary in animal print, Baby in a baby doll dress, and Sporty in a coordinated athletic set.