TWO snakes fall through the ceiling of the kitchen in Australia!


This is why I will not sneak into the kitchen late at night to get a snack.This actually happened to a home owner in Australia (ever noticed how much of this kind of stuff happens in Australia?). The video was shot as professionals began to remove the TWO snakes from the ceiling at this home. They told the home owners that they had probably been there for years and that they finally just got too big and too heavy to stay up in the drop ceiling. The home owners were also told they weren't poisonous. SO WHAT! Wow, I'm moving the fridge to the living room!